For the gentleman who desires to create the correct impression in a room.
When your beard follicles become too coarse or brittle, the tips of the follicles can fray causing a split end. This lack of proper nourishment is caused by the sebum oil in each hair follicle not reaching the tips of the hair making your beard dry out. A solution to this problem is in applying a high-quality remedy beard balm – one that acts as a leave-in conditioner that will moisturise, condition, soften and help you style your beard without leaving surplus residue or that greasy feeling.
Key benefits of beard balm:
- Nourishes the whiskers and the skin below too
- Deep hydration and protection from breakages
- Strengthens hair as well as smoothes it
- Helps control scraggly beard hair and keep it shiny and smooth
Introducing Jekyll & Hyde Natural Beard Balm, with unrefined organic Shea Butter for extra softening and deep moisturising, Coconut Oil for conditioning and boosting growth, Basil Oil for soothing skin, and Rosewood Essential Oil for a woody, herby and subtle hint of sweetness. Now with a luxurious touch of protectant Beeswax for sealing in the moisture to hair and skin; to give you that strokable charm on every touch.
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Definitely not tested on animals