JUST THROW IT IN THE WASH: Because this produce bag is made from 100% organic cotton, once you use it for a few times you can just chuck it in the wash to get it ready for another day at the market!
GREAT FOR STORING POTATO AND ONIONS: These bags are not just for carrying your fruit and veggies home from the shops, but also great to store with. Just hang them on a handle or store in a cupboard with your onions or garlic. Also, because potatoes need to be in the dark they’re great for storing them too.
CRUMBS ALL IN ONE PLACE: There is nothing like the smell of freshly baked bread± Keep it fresh for longer in this organic cotton bread, and if you bring it to your local bakery you will save on yet another plastic bag!
ORGANISE YOUR SHOP: No need to bung all your veggies in with your jars and containers. This bag is stand alone and can go straight into your car or carried home.
One of the first zero-waste swaps we did as a family was to buy reusable produce bags for all our fruit and vegetables, instead of using single-use ones provided at markets or stores. It is such an easy change to a common routine, but what a difference it makes to the environment!
This organic cotton bag is perfect to carry loose fruit or vegetables from the supermarket or when going food shopping at your local farmer's market.
It's also great for storing baked products like bread loaves or muffins, or for carrying your lunch to work!
- Great for storing onions and potatoes at home.
- Perfect for fruit and vegetables
- Why not bring it to your local bread shop or the bakery section at your local supermarket, and use it for bread, croissant or muffins?
- This bag is really versatile and can also be used as a storage bag for your baby essentials or even as a dirty clothes container when travelling. The list is endless!
- Made of organic cotton
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Reusable and re-washable (washing machine safe)